Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Girls Rock

I liked showing you Claire so much yesterday, that I had to bring you a little more today!  I've  got a couple of scrapbooking weekends coming up, and I think this layout will be perfect to showcase one of them!


Those beautiful, beautiful flowers can be cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge, and then stamped with the Girls Rock stamp set.  Click on the photo to make it larger so that you can see the Zipper Lace closer - WOWIE!  I love that ribbon!!  Here's a little close-up for you.  As you can see, I added a Pearl Flourish and a large pearl button from the Wrangler Assortment.


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Pin It

7 comments:

Paula said...

WOW... this layout is gorgeous! Love it!

Wild Bluebonnets said...

I love all the flowers!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Wow, this is so bold, and you rocked it in a way I don't think I could! Wonderful LO. :)

Casandra Bennett said...

This is beautiful and feminine. Love it.

Lynn said...

I LOVE this layout Brenda. I am so excited that my "Girls Rock" stamp set should be here tomorrow so I can make some of those flowers. I think they go so well with Claire. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kristine Porter said...

Gorgeous!!

Casandra Bennett said...

I'm stopping by again to leave a second comment on this layout. I just saw it on Pinterest again, and I love it just as much now. I think it's my favorite Claire layout of all. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...