Sunday, February 10, 2013

Southern Caribbean Cruise

I arrived home late last night from the Southern Caribbean Cruise.  Oh what a wonderful time we had sharing company with old and new friends, sight-seeing on the islands, and being crazy spoiled by Close To My Heart.  You will see many layouts in the days ahead, but I thought I'd share just a few pictures to show you how beautiful it was!

Twin Falls in Dominica


Of course, I loved finding this coffee bean tree in Dominica!


Leaving our footprints in Grenada...

Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you tomorrow with some new artwork!

2 comments:

Lynnae said...

Beautiful, glad you had a great time !

Unknown said...

I adored sharing this special week with you!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...