Saturday, February 9, 2013

Studio J Meets Discovery Bay



I don't even know if I need to say anything about Studio J.  The layouts and photos speak for themselves in this post.  One thing I do want to tell you is that these photos are from my phone.  Look at how beautifully they transferred into Studio J!  This speaks to the high quality of Studio J prints.


Studio J Layouts - $5.00
My Personal Special - Buy 9, Get One FREE

Have you wanted to try Studio J?  Why not give it a try this month when you can purchase your Studio J layout for just $5.00.  To sweeten the deal, I have a special offer for you.  Order 9 Studio J Layouts, and I will add a 10th one to your account for FREE!

CLASS:  I will be holding a Studio J class at Caribou Coffee on 35W & Lexington on Sunday, February 24th at 4:00 pm.  Whether you purchase your layouts by then or want to come and try it out it, this is the class for you!  RSVP by Friday, February 22nd.


Pin It

2 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Amazing layouts Brenda! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Really nice! Can't wait to see more!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...