Saturday, February 2, 2013

Studio J Special - $5.00!!


February Special

Studio J Layouts - $5.00
My Personal Special - Buy 9, Get One FREE

Have you wanted to try Studio J?  Why not give it a try this month when you can purchase your Studio J layout for just $5.00.  To sweeten the deal, I have a special offer for you.  Order 9 Studio J Layouts, and I will add a 10th one to your account for FREE!

Here are a couple of my very favorite Studio J layouts:


Chances are I will never get a photo of my little Sassy sitting by the tree like that again.  It was so nice to put it on a layout!!  Now really, it would have probably cost me almost $5 just to get that photo developed!




CLASS:  I will be holding a Studio J class at Caribou Coffee on 35W & Lexington on Sunday, February 24th at 4:00 pm.  Whether you purchase your layouts by then or want to come and try it out it, this is the class for you!  RSVP by Friday, February 22nd.


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...