Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sun is Shining

I always like when it's circle or square week at Mojo Monday!  When I saw the sketch this week, I knew I wanted to make a circle card, and because I still had my Surf's Up paper sitting out, I had just the right stamp set in mind!


This is the April Stamp of the Month again (I can't help but give you sneak peeks!).  I cut the circle card and scalloped base with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I cut the sun and cloud with the Artiste cartridge.  Really, this card was super easy to make.  It reminds me of the summer, and I like that about it!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Makes me feel like I'm back on the beach, chillin' with my Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...