Thursday, March 7, 2013

Studio J

The $5 Studio J special goes through March 15th, and I wanted to make sure that I got some pages done.  Last night I brought my laptop to the family room, and within 2 hours, I had 5 layouts done!  I thought I'd share a couple of them with you today.  Both of these are Express Collection layouts, so the nice thing was that all I had to do was pop pictures in and journal.

Journaling reads:  We love getting away.  Together.  Alone.  Just the two of us.  We usually pick a cabin by the lake.  A place to put the boat in the water.  A place to listen to the loons.  As close to the water as possible.  And we are very happy.  And filled with peace.  And in love.

(Future generations will see that instead of "to" in a couple of places, I typed "ot."  That was me not looking closely enough when I approved the layouts.  BUT I am okay with mistakes on my layouts.  My grandchildren will know that I wasn't perfect!)


Did you notice the detailed embellishment in both of these layouts?  I LOVE that I didn't have to think about that last night.  Traditional scrapbooking will always be my first love, but I really like Studio J for pictures like these.

When you drag a picture into the photo well, Studio J automatically resizes it.  That is how I was able to get large and small photos in the second layout.  Isn't that a nice feature?

I invite you to give Studio J a try.  There is no cost to create an account.  There are no embellishments or paper to buy.  Studio J is one flat rate - for everything!  And right now through March 15th, that cost is just $5.00.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunningly gorgeous! I just love Studio J!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...