Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wishing You Peace

It has been snowing here the last couple of days, so it's a good opportunity to sit in my craft room and create.  It looks like we've got about 9" of fresh snow so far, and it's still snowing.  I can't deny that it's awfully pretty!

It seems as though the Mojo Monday sketch always make me want to sit down and create something pretty.


I pulled out my creme brulee ink and realized that if CTMH ever discontinued this color I'd have to make a personal plea.  This shade of yellow really is so versatile and speaks to me in a way like no other color.  It matches almost every color, and it's just so plain beautiful!

There is no patterned paper on this card.  I've used Lovely Lily (B1401) and Universal Background (D1477) stamps to create the pattern.  The embellishments I've used are hemp baker's twine (Z1837), garden wooden shapes (Z1718), and pearl opaque gems (Z1336).

I'm also including this card in the following challenges:



Pin It

13 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW this looks sooooo gorgeous. A lovely springcard!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Karen Day said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always, Brenda! Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Haley D. said...

Beautiful stamping on a beautiful card! Thanks for springing forward with us @ H2H!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous, so many sweeet details...hope you have a fabulous week!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

What a lovely spring card, Brenda! You rocked this week's H2H challenge for sure! Thanks for playing along with us!

Linda said...

This is so pretty.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card!

Unknown said...

Definitely pretty! Love it all. I wish I had this card on hand today. It's perfect for someone I need to send one to. I will get busy creating one of my own!

Becca-expressions said...

What a fresh breath of Spring! I love how you used a butterfly for the square shape from the Mojo Monday sketch.

Michelle Rodman said...

I really like your card. Makes me want to get out my Creme Brulee ink and play with it. I love how you created your own background paper just using your stamps. Gorgeous card. Makes me want to get crafty and make something lovely too!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Beautiful, Brenda! I knew this was yours when I first saw it, lol! Your style totally! :)

mandy said...

beautiful, thankyou for shareing at 'heck of a challenge' love mandy xxx

Alex H. said...

Wow.. this card is so pretty! Just love it! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...