Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tommy

I am leaving to go on a 4-day scrapbooking retreat, and I am so excited!  Bags are packed, and tomorrow I'll leave in the morning.  It's going to be so much fun!  But I wanted to make sure that I shared a new layout with you before I left.


This is Tommy (sorry about the glare on the left page).  Because we spend so much time exploring the state and all it's beautiful lakes, this paper is perfect for my scrapbooking.  All of the stamping you see is from the Tommy WOTG and Sail Away stamp sets. The banner stamp is great!  This is just a super fun set of pages.  I love looking at my husband's smiling face!

Thanks for stopping by!  I am going to have a lot to show you after this weekend!!




Pin It

7 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I love this layout. Lots of fun details. :)

Arlene Bonsma said...

Beautiful layout, I just may scraplift this one in the near future. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Unknown said...

I am loving this paper more and more each and every day! Hope you enjoy that retreat! Safe travels.....sweet friend!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lynn said...

What a great layout! I just saw online that "anchors" are a new trend! Oh yay!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Love the layout!

Unknown said...

Great layout Brenda!!!

Marg Van Patten said...

SO perfectly well-done! The paper, photos, embellies ... you got it all going on here. This is such a happy layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...