Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Quick and Fun Idea

I don't know if you've noticed, but on page 126 of the Idea Book, there is a great new product.  They are My Creations Paper Pouches.  They are food-safe paper bags, and there are 20 in each set.  They come in two sizes and are super affordable! The 3"x4" bags are $2.95, and the 5"x6" bags are $3.95.  I am showing you a 5"x6" bag today.


Pretty cute, right?  I've used the Girls Rock stamp set on this bag and chose to of random.  I've got just one flower popped up to balance the ribbon.

Don't you think these are great?  I love using these bags because they can be altered to use for any occasion.  Oh, how I wish I had had these years ago when we had parties for Shane and his friends.  We had parties for every holiday and every occasion for him when he was little.  How nice it would have been to have these bags and just stamp away!

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you haven't checked out the new Rose Blossom Garden Challenge Blog yet, I invite you to hop over there.  We will start challenges on April 1st, but during the next few weeks you'll get to me the design team members!

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so loving this card....and that stamp set.......
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lynn said...

Really cute! I love those bags and that stamp set. Can't wait to try this idea. TFS

Unknown said...

I just got the smaller bags to add to layouts! How adorable!

Marg Van Patten said...

Super cute! Can't wait to play with those little bags too ... and that stamp set has now become a "must have"! Thanks for the inspiration!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...