Thursday, June 27, 2013

Convention and a BRAND NEW Cricut Cartridge!

I'll tell you about the cartridge first because that's why you are reading!!  Yep, it was announced today that we have a brand new cartridge called Artbooking.  Yipppeeee!!!

You will be able to take your scrapbooking to new heights!  Accents, borders, titles, overlays, and photo mats accompany 15 layout themes, and 10 mini book themes.  You will have everything you need to create stunning artwork!  With just one dial size and one key you will be able to create a complete theme layout or mini book.  Birthdays, new babies, vacations, sports, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day.....and there is so much more!

The collection will be available August 1st, and you will receive three exclusive stamp sets and three sheets of Dimensional Elements that perfectly coordinate with the Artbooking shapes.  Again, this cartridge holds an amazing 700 images, fonts, mini books, and layouts.






























Would you like to see a few of the pages of a mini album I made this after using this collection?  
(Forgive the photos...hotel lighting isn't always the best.)







So you can see, Convention has been so fun - and there are still full days to go!
We learned of so many new things today, and here are a few!

Crush Book


Base and Bling Wearable Crafting Projects


Designed Decor Kit


And finally, the brand spankin' new Fall/Winter Idea Book!
The Idea Book, all these products, and so much more will be available to you on August 1st.  You are going to have so much fun crafting as Close To My Heart offers you all kinds of options for your paper crafting needs!  Of course, if you want to see all of this early, I'd love for you to join me on this paper crafting journey!  Starting July 1st, you will find this Consultant Kit (valued at $155) available for just $49.


Watch my blog tomorrow for more in-depth information on this Consultant Kit, as well as how you can join Close To My Heart and my Rose Blossom team!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

AWESOME!

Kelly Maatman said...

Thanks for the great pictures! Love it all.

Casandra Bennett said...

I have to tell you something funny. I was showing a piece of your artwork to my mother a few days ago and when I mentioned your name, my mom says "Is this the same Brenda I worked with at K-Mart years ago?" LOL Nope, but guess what? You have the same exact name, first and last. Funny, right?!

Anyways, love you for posting this. I'm so curious about all the new fun products we are getting. Was nice to see how the mini albums work with the new cricut cartridge. A must have for sure. My kids would love to carry around a handmade book and show to their friends.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...