Saturday, June 22, 2013

It's Been a Little While!

I have been trying to create for my blog every single day.  

Really, I have!  

A week ago, I posted  my card kit.  And I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to so many people!  50 card kits were sold in just 5 days.  That humbles me, and I can't tell you how much joy it brings me to create those kits for you.  So the last two days, I've been cutting, stamping, and stuffing those kits for those of you that were able to purchase one.  If you didn't order one in time, watch for the next kit in August! 

I have been crafting - like crazy every single day.  I did make a card tonight that I can show you right now.  Literally I chose two colors (juniper and sorbet), sat down with all the things that matched, and I made this card in 20 minutes.  I was bound and determined to get something on my blog for you tonight!


So what else have I been up to?

I had a team color challenge going on, and I always make stamp of the month cards for those that complete the challenge.  So I was coloring images from July SOTM for those cards.  You'll see that card on July 1st!

I was creating for publications.  Some I haven't heard from yet, but I am so happy that you will be seeing some of my work in a future Paper Crafts special issue!

And then there's the BIGGIE - Convention is next week!  On Monday, I am off to Disney World's Coronado Springs Resort.




Close To My Heart truly treats us so well at any Corporate Event, but Convention is extra special.  It's a time to connect with sister Consultants from far and wide and to be inspired by humor and motivating speakers.  And it's that time of the year when the Fall/Winter Idea Book is placed in our hot little hands, and we get to see all that is new with Close To My Heart!

I've been making gifts for my team members and some other special people.  There's been a lot of behind the scenes creating going on in my craft room!

So it's no wonder that I brought you a celebratory card tonight.  
There's just so much to celebrate right now!

***NEWSFLASH***

On Monday, July 1st, there is going to be a brand spankin' new Consultant Kit filled with brand spankin' new product from the Fall/Winter Idea Book.  Have you been thinking about joining my team?  That would be the perfect time!  Stay tuned because I'll be telling you a lot more about it soon! 

I appreciate you stopping in, and I hope that your week has been blessed and happy!

Pin It

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful card and the flowers finishes it of perfectly. Congrats on being published.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lisa in Texas said...

Have a wonderful time Brenda! We stayed at Coronado Springs and it is lovely! I can't wait to see you in Papercrafts! How exciting!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Yay, I can't wait to meet you! Congrats on your publications. And WOW on your kit sales, that's awesome! See you in a few days!

Lynn said...

That is a craft dash card for you in 20 minutes, isn't it Brenda? It is super cute and cheerful. I know you will have the best time at convention. Looking foward to updates and shares when you can visit our FB group!!!

Unknown said...

This card is great! I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...