Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Halloween

There is some paper called Spellbound that is in the While Supplies Last section of my website.  Hands down that has been my favorite Halloween paper.  Ever.  I love the bold Sunset, Black, and White Daisy in this package.  Not to mention that right now a package of 18 sheets of paper (12 cardstock and 6 prints)  is just $2.20!

I've been wanting to make some Halloween treat tube holders, and this paper was perfect for the candy corn M&M's I found.



To make the holders, I used a PDF file from The Cutting Cafe.  I printed the template directly on the paper, so it was really fast and easy to put these together.  The black cat is from a stamp set called Eek & Shriek, and the other stamps are from the retired Spellbound stamp set.   The cat is also a die-cut from the Artbooking cartridge.  The organdy and twine are from my stash, and what you can't see are the silver glitter circles on the top of the tubes.  What a fun little treat for Halloween!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so CUTE and HAPPY (and maybe a little spooky...lol). Love them!

Casandra Bennett said...

Personally, I think the cat looks sassy. Cute treat holders! P.S. Casandra loves peanut butter M&M's. ;)

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love what you created!! These would make for some fun spooky treats for beaus teachers :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...