Thursday, September 19, 2013

Trick or Treat

I've been working on some classes, so today I am showing you the cover of a Halloween mini album.  I made this using the fast, simple, and easy Artbooking cartridge!


I've used items from the While Supplies List to complete this album - Spellbound paper, Black Tulle, and Black Glitter Buttons.  So easy and fun using the Artbooking cartridge!

This is a bit of a tease...I can't show you the inside just yet because I am teaching this 5-page album as one of my Artbooking classes.  Watch my right sidebar for when that class goes on sale!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...