Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Artiste Gift Bag

Every once in awhile we need a quick gift bag, and that's what I wanted to show you today.


I cut this bag using the Artiste cartridge.  How easy and quick is that?!  I used Sparkle & Shine paper with a little silver wired ribbon and gems from my stash.   The sentiment is from the Frosted card-making workshop stamp set, and it has easily been my favorite set this season!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I hope that today is a wonderful day for you!

1 comment:

Kristine Porter said...

I LOVE this!!! That houndstooth is so pretty. I am going to have to "lift" this project for sure!! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...