Thursday, February 13, 2014

March Scrapbook Pages - Ivy Lane

Are you ready for a little more Ivy Lane?  I so love this paper, and there are so many colors to work with!  These are my club pages for March, and I truly enjoyed creating them for you!


With all the snow and cold we've had, it surely was a pleasure to work with flowers!  

This kit incudes:
Ivy Lane Paper Packet 
Ivy Lane Stickease
Wooden Mini Medleys
Glitter Gems and Flamingo Dots

When you order the kit, it is mailed directly to you, and it pre-cut and pre-stamped with full instructions.  The cost is $30 shipped.  I will be mailing the scrapbook kits on March 3rd.

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me, and I hope that this finds you blessed!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...