Saturday, February 15, 2014

Close To My Heart's Artistic Adventure!


You've heard me talk about Close To My Heart's Convention in the past.  I always have so much fun at Convention, and I learn so much to share with you.  Oh, the class ideas are just so wonderful!  
This year Convention is just so special for so many reasons!  Let me tell you why...
  • There are seven of my Rose Blossom team members coming with me!  Kristine, Lynn, Kim S, Kim R, Amy, Mary, and Barb will be attending this Artistic Adventure.  None of them have ever been before, and I am over-the-top-thrilled-and-filled-with-joy that they will be coming!  I always send my team members mid-year Convention gifties, and this is what I sent this year (I'll come back in another post and tell you how I made them):

  • Another SUPER EXCITING thing is that 2014 is Close To My Heart's 30th Anniversary!  I can only imagine the celebrations that we will have at Convention this year!
  • On a personal level, I was asked to be a Creative Presenter at Convention.  As I type this, I am still in a bit of shock!  I was extremely humbled to be asked to help in this way.  As you know from reading my blog, this company means a great deal to me.  I am excited to be able to give back by sharing what I love!   I will be sharing the task with three very talented women - Pamela O'Connor, Lisa Stenz, and Beckie Lehman.
So if you are a Close To My Heart consultant and haven't signed up for Convention, I want to encourage you to take the plunge and go to Disneyland!  Along with the four Creative Presentations, there are 12 absolutely incredible Extravaganza teachers - Christine Adams, Sara Batkin, Kelly English-Triggs, Tresa Black, Ginni Candelaria, Melissa Laverty, Tamra Pope, Sherri Rottler, Kathy Skipper, Michelle Snyder, Jame Turner, and Bren Yule.

And if you aren't a Close To My Heart consultant, I want to invite you to join my team!  I so love leading my Rose Blossom team, and we would welcome you with open arms!!  The Consultant Kit is just FILLED with a crazy amount of Close To My Heart product - over $300 worth, as a matter of fact, for just $99!  


I'd love to answer any questions you might have about Close To My Heart.  It's just such a great company with so many fabulous ideas.  Personally, Close To My Heart is such a blessing in my life!  The friendships I've made, the techniques I've learned, and the traveling I've done have made my life all the richer.  You can feel secure in Close To My Heart knowing that we have a reputation of quality products and remarkable leadership in the company.

Truly, Convention is going to be an Artistic Adventure, and I am already counting the days!!


Pin It

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats! So proud of you Brenda, our amazing leader!

Gia Lau said...

Congrats to you and your wonderful team! Lynn is one of my long distance consultants and I know she always puts her heart in to everything she does and I am so happy for her getting to go to convention! Best wishes to you all!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! I couldn't be happier for you!

Alyson Mayo said...

Brenda, you SO deserve to have been selected as a Creative Presenter and I was thrilled when I saw your name on that list! They could not have chosen a more deserving and wonderful lady :) I cannot wait to see what you come up with and I look forward to seeing you at Convention!

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Congrats Brenda!!! I'm so happy for you and super excited to see all the fabulous pieces of art you create :)

Cindy said...

Just so stinkin cute.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...