Friday, April 18, 2014

Rose Blossom Blog Hop



Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  
This is a great big circle so if you are starting here at my blog you can just keep traveling in a circle. If you're coming here from Mary's blog, I am so glad that you have started hopping and found me along the way!  

On the hop, we are featuring Skylark paper because it the featured paper in the Close To My Heart Consultant Kit.  We want you to see all the many ways that Skylark can be used!  Because I love the Lagoon stripe in the packet, I used that to cut the pinwheel and Easter basket from the Artiste cartridge.


I frayed Skylark textiles to line the inside.  I filled it with some homemade banana creme rock candy that I bought at an Amish farm last weekend.  Shane will love this little Easter treat!



As you are going to see along the way, I've got an amazing team!  
They are all so creative, and imagine, this is just a portion of my team!!
I would love for you to explore the Consultant Kit.  During the month of April, it is just $99 to join Close To My Heart AND you get to choose any one of the Cricut Collections FREE!


Your next stop along the way is the beautiful and talented Kim Hill,  You are going to love her blog and her artwork!  I can hardly wait to hop over and see what she's created for us!

Thank you so much for visiting today and may your day be blessed!!
Pin It

10 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

I love the single color throughout ... it's so peaceful and vibrant all at once.

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful. Love it Brenda!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the mix of the textiles too!!

Sara Zeller said...

I also love the single color! This is a super cute idea and Shane will be delighted to receive this treat!

Kim Hill said...

What a fun project! Love the mix of media. :D Inspirational as always, friend!

Unknown said...

Soooooo cute!

Unknown said...

Love it! What fun for Easter.

Lynn said...

Beautiful! Everything you have been creating with the Lagoon stripe is so fresh looking!

Kristine Porter said...

Beautiful, Brenda!! Love that lagoon color with the white. Those pinwheels are so fun! And I have to get some of that fabric before it is gone! Shane is going to love his basket! :)

Marg Van Patten said...

Pretty wonderful as always! That Skylark stripe is so much fun and you brought out the best in it. Such a unique and heartfelt gift will go a long way in reminding Shane how much he is loved. Easter Blessings to you and yours.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...