Monday, May 19, 2014

Be Yourself

I love working with this month's special - Free To Be Me.  This is bright and bold paper, but there are so many different ways to look at these patterns.  Today I am bringing you a very subtle card.


The golden cardstock is clear embossed, so I sponged white daisy re-inker on to bring out the pattern.  I had little scraps of this and that from the collection to create the banner cluster.  The gold dot vellum cut very nicely with the Cricut, so I created the rosette with the Artiste cartridge.  I finished off the card with some wooden trinket shapes, aqua dots, and a bow from the Ariana assortment.

This is the whole package of Free To Be Me.  
During the month of May, you can purchase it for $5 with a $50 purchase!


Thank you for stopping in today, and I hope that you are having a most blessed start to the week!

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, You are so creative!

Alyson Mayo said...

A gorgeous card and a brilliant idea to use the reinker to bring out the embossed pattern! Love it :)

Unknown said...

This one goes on "My Favorite Brendas" list!

Kim Hill said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...