Monday, June 30, 2014

Last Day for the June Stamp of the Month!

(NOTE:  Be sure to stop back tomorrow because I've got news about a brand spanking new Consultant Kit available July 1st.  It contains NEW, NEW, NEW product from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book available on August 1st!)

Today is the very last day to order KABOOM!, the June Stamp of the Month.  I wanted to make a card using non-traditional colors with this set so that you can see it can be used all year round.


This card doesn't take many ingredients - white daisy cardstock, black chevron basic paper fundamentals, honey washi tape, and black archival ink.  You can use black dye ink as well, but I like the richness of archival ink.  I put a little honey washi tape on the back of a clear button to make my own embellishment for the center of the fireworks. Someone requested that I start showing the inside of my cards, so here we go!


Don't you love this set?  With a $50 purchase, you can add this set on for just $5!



Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...