Wednesday, June 18, 2014

You Are My Cup of Tea

I've been enjoying playing with the Picture My Life cards in the past few weeks.  Each Picture My Life program is bursting with 122 double-sided cards in 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" horizontal and vertical designs.  This system of scrapbooking is created to pair with approximately 100 photos that fill the ten included Memory Protectors.  There are eight different theme-specific programs, but they are easily mixed and mingled to create your own unique album in a flash!

Now, as fun as these programs are for scrapbooking, I've started to see other uses for them!  I've created some cards to show you in the next few days using cards from different programs.  


I used a couple of cards from the Chantilly program for this friendship card, and a sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday for my inspiration.  These cards can be used as they are, or you can add a little something to them like I did with the bitty sparkles on the tea cup.  

Bits and pieces of embellishments from my stash finished off the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope that you are having a lovely summer day!

Pin It

6 comments:

Kim Hill said...

how cute! think i'll have to order the chantilly PML now! :D

stampwithamyk said...

I love this! The tea cup is so cute, love the little touches of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

Rose said...

super cute and i love the banners and how you placed the sentiment :)So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, love the colours & the image is great

Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

such a cute card, Brenda!

Kathy S said...

Great card. Love the bling and the way the sentiment is angled. Fun. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Hope to see you again soon!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...