Friday, July 18, 2014

Picture My Life - Laughing Lola

The Laughing Lola Picture My Life cards are awesome for that special pre-teen or teenage girl in your life.  I would bet that she would love this mini album for her purse or backpack!


I grabbed eight cards, bound them with a jump ring, and added some sparkly embellishments.  I would have loved something like this when I was in high school!










Thanks for stopping in today to see another idea for Picture My Life!  
I hope that you are looking ahead to a fabulous day!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

So awesome ... I have a teenage daughter who could get into something like this!!!! (She likes crafty projects that are FAST).

Unknown said...

Oh for adorable. My Grandaughters would love this! Is this available to lift????? ;) So cute Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...