Saturday, July 19, 2014

Picture My Life - Skylark

How are you liking the ideas for Picture My Life cards?    I hope you are finding little tidbits to inspire your own creations!  Today I've got a fun card for you using the Skylark Picture My Life cards.


I have a dear friend that lives long distance, and this is exactly how I feel about her.  Our time talking is just never quite enough, and I treasure every moment!  Isn't it nice that I could find the perfect Picture My Life cards for my feelings?  I used peces from 5 different cards for this creation, and I finished it off with some teal shimmer trim, a little hemp, and skylark flowers.

I hope that you are looking forward to a fabulous weekend!
Pin It

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Pretty card! I just used some Skylark PML on my Skylark layout last night. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...