Saturday, August 30, 2014

50 Photos, 16 Picture My Life Cards, 4 Page Protectors....

....and 1 hour = 8 pages scrapped!

I have been wanting to finish off my 2012 album, but I had a pile of Christmas photos to scrap.  If you are anything like me, you take a lot of photos.  There's the food, the presents, the people opening the presents, the families, the tree, the decorations.  You know what I mean.

So I took out the Picture My Life™ Pear & Partridge Scrapbooking Program. I do a lot of work with Picture My Life cards beyond the pages, but I haven't shown you any pages done with any of the programs.  I have to tell you that I loved doing these pages.  It was quick, easy, and it got my album completed!  Let me show you the pages and tell you a couple of things I learned as I did made these pages.
(Forgive the less than perfect photos...it's hard to take photos of pages in protectors!)

I don't always have my pictures printed in 4" x 6" size rather choosing true digital.  If you intend to pocket scrapbook, you'll want to have your photos printed in 4" x 6".  However, you can cut true digital down to fit in the smaller pockets, too.  For the photos that were true digital, I simply mounted them on 4" x 6" cards.


What a great way to show off the different foods and decorations of the holidays!


On the bottom right, you will notice that I cut a photo in half to fit in two small pockets.


I wanted to fit all those family photos on one page, so I ended up putting two wallet sized photos in a 4" x 6 pocket on the top left.


When I was done with the Christmas photos, I still had the back side of one page to finish before I put it in my album.  I had some random photos of 2012 that I like that had not been scrapped, so I put those photos in there.  I used a couple of cards from the For Always program.


During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!

There are 13 Picture My Life programs to choose from, and each one of them includes:
44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs)
78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs)
1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet
10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™(various designs)

That's a tremendous value, don't you think?  Thanks so much for stopping in today!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow, good for you! Great pocket pages and lots of memories documented in a short amount of time.

teachdanz said...

these are great!! and a wonderful source of inspiration too - not overly complicated, the pictures take the focal point and you got a lot done!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...