Sunday, August 3, 2014

Rose Blossoms Annual Inspirations Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  Boy, are you in for a treat today!!  I promise that you will be inspired and learn some new things about the Annual Inspirations Idea Book!

If you came here from the very talented Cathy's blog, you are on the right path.  This blog hop is a great big circle, so no matter where you start you will can still make it through all 9 blogs.  Should you get lost along the way, you can always come back here and go to the bottom of the post.  I've got everyone from team listed.

Because I create a lot of kits, I was thrilled to see the new Cut Above line of products!  I know how much you all love to have a package full of pre-cut pieces to put together when you are in a rush.  That's what Cut Above is all about!  You will find four card kits (2 Christmas and 2 all-occasion) and two treat bag kits in Annual Inspirations.  Today I want to talk about the treat bags.  There is one set for Halloween and one set for Christmas.  They are complete with plastic bags and stickers for your candy.  They even come with foam dots!


Cute, right?  I think so!  You simply stamp the included circle, add some candy, and you're on you way.  Of course, though, I had to add my own flair!


I made some accordion-fold flowers using Artiste and Scaredy Cat, added a Thistle die-cut (what a gorgeous purple)  and stamped some characters from Frightfully Fun (the CUTEST Halloween stamp set ever!).  I finished them off with some black epoxy stars and thistle diagonal striped ribbon.


The ghost and mummy are 3-D on circle.  I simply stamped one on the circle and popped up another one that I had hand-cut.  Stinkin' cute as can be!

PRIZE ALERT!!

I will be teach a class using the Halloween treat bags in early October.  If you comment on this post, you will have the opportunity to win a FREE class kit from me!!  Go to my Facebook page, and you will have an opportunity to win there, too!!

Now it's time for you to keep movin' on the hop!  You are heading to the wonderful kraft-i-ness at Lynn's bungalow!  You will love what she created!!

Should you get lost along the way, here are the blogs in the hop.  I invite you to follow each one so that you can keep up with what they are doing in their crafting lives!!

Brenda – http://roseblossomlegacies.com (YOU ARE HERE!)




Thank you so much for stopping by, and may your day be richly blessed!

Pin It

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Your special touches are darling. I can't wait to get these cute treat bags.

Maria Van Adrighem said...

Just ordered these for myself. Excited to play with these especially after seeing your darling additions.

Unknown said...

Very creative, love all the details!

Unknown said...

I love the rosette piece you added to the kit!

Morgan Vogt said...

I love it - taking those Cut Above kits up a few notches!

Unknown said...

Just adorable Brenda! Love your special touches. So cute!!

Michelle Stewart said...

This is a fabulous touch to these already adorable treat bags. Great job!

Marg Van Patten said...

Love how you Brenda-ized this Cut Above kit! Frightfully Fun is a must have stamp set and this is why!

Jolene Bebich said...

Very sweet! :)

Unknown said...

I think these kits will be a hit! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Kristine Porter said...

Oh wow, Brenda, these are super adorable! You took a fabulous kit and kicked it up a notch! I love them! Must get those kits!!

Unknown said...

I love these little treat bags and that adorable stampset. Cute brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...