Monday, September 8, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Guest Designer

I felt so honored to be asked to be a guest designer at Atlantic Hearts!  Michelle designs some awesome sketches, and it's fun to play along over there!  Here is the card I created for this week's sketch.


I love the September Stamp of the Month, and Michelle's sketch was perfect.  I used Yuletide Carol, and don't you think this traditional Christmas paper was perfect for this wedding/anniversary card?  I embossed the tree from the stamp set with versamark and white embossing powder.  I wanted to follow through by embossing the heart and sentiment.  I used ruby pigment ink to stamp them and embossed them with clear embossing powder.

Here is Michelle's sketch:


I hope you will stop by Atlantic Hearts and play along!

Pin It

8 comments:

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous work, Brenda! A great take on the sketch :o)

Unknown said...

Great card. I so love your take on the sketch....way to rock the SOTM!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

I love how you placed the large heart in the middle of the tree!

Alyson Mayo said...

Brenda, this card is stunning! I'm on the AH Design Team and it is such an honour to have you as a Guest Designer this week! You add such an elegant touch to everything you create. Simply gorgeous, as always!

Michelle Stewart said...

Love your card, it is simply stunning. It's been a pleasure to have you as a guest designer this week, and we would love to have you back again.

Unknown said...

Wow This is beautiful. Kristen AHSC

Unknown said...

Stunning card! Great to have you with us this week at AHSC!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card with this stamp set. Love your choice of papers and colors.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...