Monday, September 22, 2014

Order Your Layouts Scaredy Cat Halloween Layouts!

Because October is the month of Spooky, I thought I'd go a little "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" with my layouts.  Scaredy Cat has such a great variety of paper, that I was able to prepare spooky dark and spooky cute.  How fun is that?!  I will show you the layouts, and then I will go on to tell you about the different kits available.


The first layout holds 7 photos and focuses on using the Scaredy Cat Complements and Scaredy Cat Assortment.  You won't find any stamping on these two pages, but there's a whole lot of spookiness!

The second layout holds 5 photos and brings the lighter and cuter side of Halloween.  There's a lot of fun stamping on these pages using Halloween Greetings and Frightfully Fun.  

I have four openings for this class in my home:
Monday, October 20th (2 openings)
Tuesday, October 21 (1 opening)
Tuesday, October 28th (1 opening)

Please contact me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you are interested in my in-home class!

You can also order this kit long distance.  I will show you the kits you can choose from and then make your selection in the drop down box to conveniently pay by debit or credit card.  
Scaredy Cat is available through Sunday, October 5th, 
and all layout kits will be mailed no later than October 20th.

Kit #1:  Scaredy Cat Paper, Scaredy Cat Complements - $17.23 



Kit #2:  Scaredy Cat Paper, Scaredy Cat Complements, Scaredy Cat Asst - $25.27 



Kit #3:  Scaredy Cat Paper, Scaredy Cat Complements, Scaredy Cat Asst, Thistle Ribbon  - $30.99


(PLEASE NOTE:  There is a small fee added to the total to cover the cost of stamping.)



Scaredy Cat Kits


Thank you so much for stopping in today!!  I always appreciate your visits!!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...