Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Live in the Moment

I had to stop everything this morning and work on the Mojo Monday sketch.  The layout really inspired me, and I knew I wanted to pull out some glitter paper for this one.


I used Pathfinding paper, Pathfinding complements, Pathfinding assortment, Lifetime of Happiness stamp set, Gold Bling Gems, and Bronze glitter paper to create this card.  It's no secret that I love fall colors, and it was just a joy to put this card together.

I hope that you have time to just stop everything today and create.  It's good for the soul!

Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea with glitter paper, great job

Unknown said...

So rich! I love the Pathfinding paper packet and you used it so beautifully here!

Brandi said...

Very pretty, I love Pathfinding, great card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...