Sunday, November 16, 2014

Rose Blossom Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Rose Blossom blog hop!  This month, we are pleased to bring you some Holiday Decor ideas!  I have to tell you, I can hardly wait to hop to see what has been made!

If you came here from Barbara's blog, then you are on the right track.  This hop is a great big circle, and there are eight blogs to hop today.  Should you get lost along the way, I've got all the blog links at the bottom of my post.  

I actually make a lot of holiday decor.  I am one of those people that puts every single ornament that Shane ever made on the tree.  I don't need a matchy-matchy tree.  I need a tree that holds our life's memories.  So although simple, this is what I put together for you today.


I cut the medallion ornaments with the Artiste cartridge using Snowhaven.  These can be used in all kinds of places for Christmas decorating.  They can hang on your Christmas boughs or tree.  They make wonderful additions to the centerpiece on your table.  The largest medallion is 5", so that gives you an idea of how large these are!    

Now I'll show you what I plan to do with them.  There are some greens on my scrapbook shelf, and I plan to nestle them in the greens.  (If you come back to my blog in January, you will find me using them for something else!)


Now it's time to move on to Kim's blog!  I am sure she has something quite beautiful for you!!




Pin It

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This ornament is perfect! It is so you. Thanks for the great idea.

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Lynn said...

Beautiful! I like that you can use them all winter long.

Marg Van Patten said...

These are beautiful and can easily hang around throughout the winter. Love your idea for using them in a centerpiece.

Kim Hill said...

Simply beautiful, Brenda! Perfect for hanging or tucking in a wreath or adding a pop of Christmas here or there. Love it!

Morgan Vogt said...

So beautiful! And I love how you double-layered the rosettes - just gorgeous!

Barbara said...

Just Beautiful!

Unknown said...

So beautiful Brenda. Love the centerpiece idea and that you can use them throughout the winter season.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see how these evolve in the weeks ahead! They're beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...