Thursday, December 18, 2014

Heartstrings Picture My Life Card Kit - Order by January 10th



HEARTSTRINGS PICTURE MY LIFE CARD KIT

Order by January 10th, 2015
(Kits will be mailed on January 15th)

Picture My Life cards aren't just about pocket scrapbooking!  With this kit, I want to show you how to cut them up and make beautiful Valentine's cards and friendship notes.  The kit makes 10 versatile greeting cards, and you can choose from two kits.

Basic Kit ($15.00):
Heartstrings Picture My Life Cards (1/2 package - 28 cards); 10 card bases and envelopes; 1 yard of White Shimmer Trim; Stuck on You Puffies (1/2 package)
Best Kit ($25.00):
Heartstrings Picture My Life Cards (FULL package - 56 cards); 10 card bases and envelopes; FULL  roll of White Shimmer Trim; Stuck on You Puffies (FULL package)


Heartstring PML Card Kit

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...