Tuesday, December 16, 2014

January Club Pages - Snowhaven

Oh, how I love working with Snowhaven!  It's the perfect paper for winter projects and that's why I am excited to bring you January's club pages!


Our yard really is very beautiful in the winter, so these photos were perfect for a Winter Wonderland layout.  On the second layout, I had to finally scrap some photos of Jerry and Shane building a fort and playing in the snow - 23 years ago!  I am not a chronological scrapper so it's fun for me to pull out these treasures and put them to paper.  


Monday, January 19th at 6:30 pm (2 openings)
Tuesday, January 20th at 6:30 pm (1 opening)
Tuesday, January 27th at 6:30 pm (1 opening)
Long distance kit also available! 
(additional $6 for shipping)

Kit #1:  Snowhaven paper, Snowhaven complements  $17.23
Kit #2:  Snowhaven paper, Snowhaven complements, Black & Grey glitter paper - $24.11
Kit #3:  Snowhaven paper, Snowhaven complements, Black & Grey glitter paper, Snowhaven assortment - $32.15

Reserve your spot or order your club kit by Monday, January 5th.  At that point I will order the materials, cut your paper and I will send them out on Tuesday, January  20th.  Please let me know if you have any questions!


Snowhaven Scrapbook Pages
Pin It

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning layouts with such fresh designs.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...