Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hello - January Stamp of the Month


I have really loved the Stamp of the Month, This Moment.  I used a few stamps from the set to make this card.  I've circled them below:


Now it may not look like I used "remember this moment," but what I did was put the stamp on backwards.  That way I could get a fully inked banner with no words.


The diagonal striped piece that you see if from one of my favorite new sets, Assorted Edges.


Thank you so much for stopping in today!  I really appreciate your visits!!
Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda, this is a beautiful card! I love just how crisp it is! Great showcase of both sets!
Kim xXx

Lynn said...

Great CAS card with this dramatic color combo. I am loving the border stamp set.

Kim Hill said...

Love the clean lines and sharp contrasts of this card! You are one amazingly talented lady! 😀

Marg Van Patten said...

This is one over the top CAS card! I love your detailing in the strip along the left side ... great design that maintains your signature style! How do you do it?!!

Marg Van Patten said...

This in one over the top trendy, CAS card. Love your detailing along the strip on the left. It maintains your signature style. How do you do it?!?!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...