Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Love Banner


On January 31st, I am having a Rose Blossom team meeting and the theme of our meeting is love.  I thought this banner would be a fantastic centerpiece for the artwork table.  I used Art Philosophy to cut the banner pieces from Heartstrings and hearts from pink glitter paper.  The accordion folds were cut from Heartstrings as well with the Artiste cartridge.  I found the art deco letters in Cricut Design Space and loved them for a Valentine project.  I used silver glitter paper for those.  A little tulle and some random embellishment finished off this project.  Here's a little close-up for you.



I give my team the opportunity to earn tickets for things they bring to or do at the team meeting.  
One lucky team member will win this banner, and I can't wait to give it away!!

Pin It

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! I have been wanting to make a banner for my red chalkboard but have not yet. I love those Art Deco letters too and in silver glitter, stunning!

Unknown said...

LOVE your banner! The art deco letters are awesome!

Unknown said...

LOVE your banner! The art deco letters are awesome!

Kim Hill said...

I. LOVE. THIS. BANNER! I'm going to lifting it if you don't mind. It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! (And I have the art deco cartridge so any excuse...) ;-)

Marg Van Patten said...

Oh so pretty! What a great reminder to revisit our AP Cartridge. Saturday's winner will be one lucky Rose Blossom!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...