Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February News


During the month of February, when you purchase one of Close To My Heart’s alluring coated canvas albums you will be eligible to receive a second album of your choice at half price. That is a savings of over $17!   These albums are available in both post-bound and D-ring style.

PLUS A FREE PAPER PACKET FROM ME!
 
Thanks to Close To My Heart and YOU, I am leaving on February 5th for Hawaii!  So along with the Close To My Heart special, I want to give you something extra!  Place your Album Allure order, and I will contact you to find out what paper packet you would like!  Place two Album Allure orders for a total of four albums, and you will receive two free paper packets from me...and so on.  I am so grateful for you!
 




Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...