Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rose Blossom Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are going to share February's Stamp of the Month,  A Happy Hello.   I know my team members have amazing artwork to share with you!  Now this hop is a big circle so no matter where you start, you can follow the loop.  In case you get lost, I've got a list of the seven blogs near the bottom of this post.


I stamped  whole bunch of flowers using the Adventure Pigment Inks.  The colors I chose from the tower are honey, pacifica, hollyhock, lagoon, and gypsy.  I used the embossing stylus to make a grid on my pacifica cardstock and then sanded the paper to bring out the embossing.  I simple stacked and clustered the fussy cut flowers to my liking.  A few flamingo dots and pixie twine finished off the card nicely.

Let me give you a couple of tips when using pigments.  First of all, the best way to store them is using the foam insert for pigments and the small organizer.  It keeps the lids on these 1" pads, and it also makes them easy to grab and use.  I'm often asked about cleaning the pigments.  When I am done using the stamp, I spritz it and then clean with a baby wipe.  After I get the majority of the ink off, I spritz it again and clean the stamp with the double scrubber.



Now it's time to move on on to Lynn's blog!  I know she's designed something beautiful and krafty with this lovely stamp set!

Should you get lost along the way, here are all the blogs:

Brenda - YOU ARE HERE!!
Cathy  

Pin It

12 comments:

Lynn said...

The Queen of Clustering rules! These colors are gorgeous together. Love the background too!

Shelly Nemitz said...

I wish I would've gotten here first to call you the Queen of Clustering because that's exactly what I was thinking too!! I just love all of these colors together, the Pacifica background makes it all pop!!

Unknown said...

Love the colors and clusters!

Unknown said...

Love the colors and clusters!

Morgan Vogt said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I am so glad I got to see it in person - it's even more colorful and beautiful!!

Barbara said...

This is beautiful! I think I say that every time...:)

Unknown said...

Love your card and all the little details you did to make it so beautiful. Your work is amazing!

Marg Van Patten said...

This is certainly one bright and happy "hello" on a Monday morning! Your clusters are always an amazing thing to study. The little corner foldovers really add a real nice touch to this lovely piece. (P.S. love how you share lots of info and links in short, to-the-point paragraphs)

Unknown said...

Your combination of dry embossing, sanding, and then the bright flowers to complement it all is perfection!

Katy said...

LOVE the color combo!!!

Unknown said...

Lovin' the embossed and sanded pacifica CS as the background! And all of the product tips around the CTMH pigment pads. Pretty art and good info to know!

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

I think this is one of my favourite cards using the February SoM. Thank you for sharing!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...