Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Simply Inspired Bog Hop

Welcome to the Simply Inspired Blog Hop!  Today we are highlighting Hostess Rewards stamps set  from the  Annual Inspirations book and the new Seasonal Expressions Volume 1 Idea Book.  These are specific stamp sets that you can only purchase with Hostess Rewards when you host an online or home gathering.   If you came here from Bren's blog, you are on the right path.  This blog hop is a big circle so you can start here and work your way around.  I know you will have fun being inspired!

I chose to work with the Hats Off.  Let me show you my card, and then I will show you the stamp set.


I wanted to make this a feminine vintage-style card.  I love the newsprint piece of paper from the Heartstrings collection, and it was perfect for this card.  I also used the Artiste cartridge to cut the flowers, clock, banners, and Roman numeral border.  By adding flowers, silver glitter paper, and some pretty embellishments, I was able to turn this masculine stamp set into some very lovely!

Here is the stamp set:


Now it's time to move on to the next blog hop!  You are going to visit Krista, and I know she has something fabulous waiting for you in her crafty corner!

Pin It

11 comments:

Paper Plus Denise said...

Wowza!! So amazing! So you! I love it!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Just WOW Brenda! Love how you turned this into a feminine card...and your color choices (& glitter) were perfect choices! Beautiful card!! :)

bren said...

Classy and timeless! A work of heART! Love it!

Margi Gilbertson said...

Oh how gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

You are such a talented artist Brenda! This card is really, really beautiful. Love your work.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card and perfect color combination for you. Love all that sparkle, the little details, and the way you revision the used of this stamp set. Very nice.

Unknown said...

Sooooo unique and STUNNING!! Love your colors and everything you did with this set!

Katy said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Blythe said...

Oh, Brenda, this is gorgeous! I so love your art!

Kristine Porter said...

Spectacular!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...