Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spring Getaway

Last year Jerry surprised me with a weekend away in Lanesboro.  I loved every little thing about the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed that he planned the trip.



I used the February and March sketches from the 2015 Scrapbooking Planner & Sketch Calendar from PageMaps and Scrapbook & cards Today.  My friend Marg gave me this wonderful book for Christmas, and it was such a treat to receive!  It's got places for journaling, notes on layouts, and incredible inspiration.

The Wanderful Workshop was perfect for this early spring trip.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to make the notebook edge on the left page and "explore" on the right page.  I also did some stamping using World Traveler and the Hostess Rewards set Love This Story.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your visits and hope that you have a blessed day!

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layout & all your little details pull it together so nicely. Wanderful was perfect for your venture!

Lynn said...

Love it. Those kind of getaways are the best! Good for you for taking so many pics to document the memories.

Kristine Porter said...

I love this layout, Brenda! The photos are fabulous and all of the deatils on the pages just make it so fun to look at. What a wonderful way to capture those memories.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...