Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Dream Big

There are only a few more days to grab your Taste of Summer paper.  I want you to know that there is so much more to this paper than fruit.  I have specifically created this card today to show you the other side of the paper.


I stamped the butterfly, flowers, and leaves on the subtle backside of the paper. One of my joys is fussy cutting so it as a relaxing craft time cutting them all out.  I thought it nice for this floral card to be photographed in the midst of my hanging fuschia.

The Taste of Summer paper pack is available while supplies last, so hurry and order yours in case it runs out before the 31st!


Thank you so much for stopping in today!
Pin It

4 comments:

Dona Vogt said...

his is a gorgeous card!! Which stamp did you use for the flowers, please??

Lynn said...

I was quickly scrolling thru FB posts, on my phone, and as soon as I saw a glimpse of this I knew it was a Brenda Rose creation. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness....this card is absolutely gorgeous! I have no words! You have so very much talent Brenda!

Marg Van Patten said...

Absolutely stunning! What a refreshing use of those TOS papers. I just saved the photo on my iPad so I can study this some more.... there's just so much to appreciate!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...