Monday, May 4, 2015

Taste of Summer Card Workshop

I love this Taste of Summer paper!  Along with the layout workshop I showed you in the last post, I created a card workshop for you, too!  In this class, you will make 12 cards (two each of 6 cards).  I'll give you all the details on ordering after I show you photos of the cards.









You can order this class long distance, but I will also be holding it in my home.  

Tuesday, May 26th at 6:30 pm
$20

Class includes:  Taste of Summer paper packet (you will have much left over!), 12 card bases and envelopes, 2 yards each of Thistle, Flaxen, and Pixie twine, necessary Flamingo Dots, and instructions or future use.  Long distance classes will be pre-stamped.


Thanks for stopping by today!  I appreciate your visits!!
Pin It

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely assortment of cards, Brenda! Thanks for sharing.
:) Marie

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

So pretty! Now I feel like I've had my 4 servings of fruits today.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...