Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Rookie of the Year

My nephew plays baseball for a college team.  He's ending his freshman year, and they recently had their sports banquet.  Trevor was named Rookie of the Year, and I was so excited about it!  So naturally, I had to sit down and make a page for him!  


I used Wanderful paper as the background, and the black chevron is from Paper Fundamentals.  The stamped images are all from the May Stamp of the Month, Just Sayin'.    If you click on the photo to make it larger, you should be able to notice that I matted the photos and emblem with black glitter paper.  I also used black glitter paper to cut "rookie" with my Cricut.  I kept this relatively flat so that if my sister wants to put it in a frame, she can easily do that,

My other nephew, Trevor's younger brother, will be joining him at the same college next year to play baseball.  I've actually got some pages in the works for Riley because he accomplished some pretty impressive things in football, basketball, and baseball this year.  You'll see those in time.

Thanks for stopping in today!  I always love when you visit!
Pin It

2 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

What a sharp looking page! Very nice, Miss Brenda!

Unknown said...

Love the bold colors and feel of this layout. Perfectly masculine.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...