Thursday, June 4, 2015

Happy Everything Card Kit

A couple of my customers requested that I create a quick and easy card kit for the summer months.  Of course!  My Jackson card kit sold out in less than a week, so I wanted to make sure that you had something else for summer.  (Note:  I ordered some more supplies for the Jackson card kit, so I will have 6 more available next week.)  
Don't ever hesitate to ask if there is something in particular that you'd like because  I am here to help you out no matter your paper crafting needs! 

Now, I only have 14 of these kits, and I won't be creating more.  If you'd like a kit, order quickly!



This Summer Card Kit is a mixture of Jackson and Seaside paper. The kit will include photo instructions, pre-cut pieces, stamped images, 10 cards & envelopes, and a full package of Coral Reef Sequins.  Your recipient will love receiving one of these cheery cards!

The cost of the kit is $14.00 shipped directly to you.

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...