Thursday, June 4, 2015

Life Moves Pretty Fast

I was thinking about that this morning.  We tend to pack as many thing into 24 hours that we can sometimes, don't we?  I am guilty of that a lot!  So I thought of this Chalk it Up Picture My Life card.


One of the reasons I watch birds is because if forces me to stop.  I can't good photos if I am rushing around the birds.  There's peace in slowing down, and that's a good thing.

Picture My Life cards are so easy to use!  I rarely use them for pocket scrapbooking.  I use them for gift tags, cards, journaling blocks, notes in cards.  There are just so many uses!!  Add a few embellishments and your card is done.

Thanks for stopping today!  I hope that you are finding yourself blessed today!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...