Monday, June 29, 2015

You Are My Happy

Tomorrow (Tuesday, June 30th) is the very last day that you can purchase the Stamp of the Month, Ice Cream Dream.  You'll want to have this one in your collection!  It's really such a fun set!


I had a HUGE stash of pink flamingo dots, and I am not sure why, so I decided to use them on the foreground of a piece of Brushed paper.


I colored the popsicles with Tender Pink and Turquoise Blue markers.

The stamp of the month is always just $5 with a $50 purchase.  Order yours HERE today!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOWZA! This makes a huge statement. I love that you used your stash too!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Oh my word, Brenda, I love this so much!!! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...