Monday, July 27, 2015

Birthday Girl

I wanted to show you a little something about clean and simple today.
 
 
Its okay to leave some white space on your project.  I try to work this in periodically in my classes because I think sometimes people are uncomfortable with leaving all that white wide open.  I want to tell you that it's OKAY!  Sometimes it's nice to let the simple elements of a project do the talking.  I used Paper Fundamentals along with Art Philosophy and Artfully Sent to make this card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I appreciate your visits!!


Pin It

4 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Very pretty, Brenda! I love all the white space!
:) Marie

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!!

Desire Fourie said...

Brenda this is so pretty in pink. Love the matching twine.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

So pretty Brenda! Love the white and pink...it's striking!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...