Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Final Re-Cap of Convention Week

WOW!
 
General Session was amazing on both Thursday and Friday at Convention!  What a beautiful stage!
 
 
So many product reveals, so many laughs, and so much excitement!!  I CAN'T WAIT for you to see the new Annual Inspirations that goes live on September 1st!!
 
And if you follow me on my Facebook business page, you already know that there is a new Cricut Collection available August 1st. 
700 images, 3 stamp sets, and a full package of the new Enchantment cardstock!!
 
And so much more that I can't wait to shout it from the rooftops!!!
 
Thursday evening was the Director's Dinner.  Such wonderful food in the rose garden at the Disneyland Hotel.  Before the dinner, we got to hang with Minnie!
 
 
 
On Friday, we celebrated a little Christmas in July!
 
 
Why would we celebrate Christmas?  Because there is a brand new Holiday Expressions book unveiling on September 1st too!
 
When we sat down in the Director's chairs on Friday, there we big hearts waiting for us with our team name on one side and ours on the other.  I was SO EXCITED!  It's a thrill for me to have anything that celebrates my team!!
 
 
Friday evening was another night of
 
SPECTACULAR!!
 
It was the awards dinner, and it was incredible.  Here's my beautiful team all dressed up!
 
 
During the evening, we celebrated Karen's Team Sales award, and completely by surprise, I won an award for 9th place in Team Building.  As my team members....I was so surprised!!  Well, what could be better than but having my picture taken with Mickey!
 
 
Saturday was a whirlwind day as I was asked to teach one of the Extravaganza classes.  Extravaganza is 12 teachers teaching 12 times each and showing loads of new artwork!!  I had a blast, and I am so appreciative of this opportunity!! 
 
(Watch for my Extravaganza artwork in the coming months along with full instructions.)
 
 
There's so much more that I could tell you, but I don't want my post to be too long. 
 
What I do want to say is this..
 
Close To My Heart is so much more than paper and ink.  As we learn how to teach memory keeping, we make memories with friends near and far.  We truly do celebrate relationships!
 
Part of my personal mission is to help others grow in their artwork, teach them new things and to lead my team in the best journey for each of them.
 
Watch for news about a new consultant kit coming out on August 1st.  It's fun, its fresh, and it even comes all wrapped up in a beautiful box! 
 
Thanks for visiting during my Convention re-cap.  I appreciate your visits!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great post, brining back all the fun memories made while at convention.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful re-cap of Convention. Really appreciate these pictures especially for those of us who couldn't attend this year. That picture of you displaying your Extravaganza work is adorable Brenda. I'm so glad you were able to teach and show your beautiful artwork. Lots of awesome memories made and so many friendships as well.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...