Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Welcome to the Rose Blossom blog hop!  Today's the 1st of the month, so we are so excited to share this month's stamp of the month, Life is Wonderful.  This month is really special because when you purchase $25 in current stamp sets, you can receive the July Stamp of the Month 

FREE!  

This hop is a great big circle.  You may have come here from the talented Amy's blogand that means that you are already following the circle.  Should you get lost along the way, come on back here for the full list.

Today I created a clean and simple card for you using the stamp of the month and Brushed paper.



I used Hollyhock and Pixie ink to stamp the sentiment on the bokeh print from the paper packet.  One thing I want to point out is the diagonal balance of the card.  Even the simplest of cards can flow easily when there is balance in the design and embellishment.

Now it's time to move on to Lynn's blog.  I've only seen a sneak peek of her project, so I can't wait to go there myself.  In fact, I can't wait to hop through all of these blogs!!



Brenda - YOU ARE HERE!



Pin It

8 comments:

Lynn said...

So soft and sweet! I love the ink colors you used on that beautiful pink paper. So pretty!

Unknown said...

So pretty Brenda. All your work is so soft and comforting. You have that special touch to make everything beautiful! Nice work!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful... and comforting as Mary observed! Very very pretty!

Morgan Vogt said...

Simple and elegant - what a lovely card! And I love the two tones of pink you used for the sentiment.

Amy Pitts said...

Really cute. I love how you layered Wonderful over the top.

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful!

Shelly Nemitz said...

Love the two toned stamping ... Among a dozen other amazing things.

Barbara said...

Simple is beautiful! Love it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...