Sunday, July 5, 2015

Life is Wonderful

I really like the July stamp of the month, Life is Wonderful.  I think it's nice for scrapping those special photos like this one of my nephew and his son.  There's nothing quite like a fresh baby from heaven!  This great nephew of mine fits beautifully in daddy's arm.


Along with the stamp of the month, I've used the "splats" from Documenting Moments, Snapshot Memories, and the retired set Laughing Lola.  I created a circle by cutting a template circle from the cricut, and then I held it in place to make the dashes.  This layout took me less than an hour because I allowed it to be a creative mess.  During the whole time, all I could think of was my nephew when he was just that old.  Oh how time flies!



Pin It

1 comment:

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

I love this layout! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...