Friday, August 28, 2015

Masculine Card

The current Paper Fundamentals are retiring on the 31st, so I was looking through my scraps to see what I had left.  I used a sketch from a PageMaps University class that I took early in the year.


This card is completely unlike anything I would make.  I am not comfortable using kraft paper (although I have team members that make it look so easy!).  But I had a 4 x 4 piece of the desert sand with black houndstooth, and I really like that pattern.  I used the Artistry to cut the eye glasses and moustache, and I used Artiste to cut the ticket.  The black glitter paper was perfect!  I used Liquid Glass inside the glasses frames, and I dug in my stash for black hemp, a clip, letters, ribbon, and cork.  It pays to hang on to a little of this and a little of that!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I appreciate your visits!!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...