Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Paper & New Cricut Collection = Bright & Cheerful Class

I am so excited!!  I have a lot to tell you, but I am going to do it in bits and pieces over the next week so that I don't overwhelm you!!  Today I want to tell you all about my special August class.

ZOE PAPERCRAFTING WORKSHOP
Sunday, August 23rd at 2:00 pm
Andover Senior Center
$20.00

In this class, we will be making one 2-page layout and two criss cross cards using Zoe paper, complements, and matching stamps.  I have also incorporated the new Cricut Collection - Artistry.




Isn't this paper so bright and cheerful?  I had so much fun creating this class for you!

You will receive all the pre-cut paper, a full package Zoe complements, and a roll of Coral shimmer trim.  You may order this class long distance, too!  It will be mailed August 23rd.




Here is the Zoe paper:

 
And here is the new Cricut Collection - Artistry:
 
 
Come back this evening for the Rose Blossom blog hop!  I can't wait to show you the card I made with the Stamp of the Month and the Artistry cartridge!!

Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...