Monday, August 17, 2015

Rose Blossom Featured Artwork

You will see a brand new feature on my blog twice a month.  I will be showcasing a member of my talented Rose Blossom team!  They are all such talented artists, and over the months, I think you will agree!  I will have a challenge for them on my team Facebook page, and every time they participate, they will earn a ticket in the random drawing.  During the first half of August, I challenged my team to post artwork using the beautiful new paper packet Zoe.


I've known Kim since I started blogging in 2008.  We've been on design teams together, and she is now one of the Rose Blossoms and loving Close To My Heart.  Kim is also the founder of the Sketches in Thyme challenge blog.  I will share all the links after showing you a couple of pieces of artwork that Kim has created with Zoe!




It's easy to see how much Kim loves paper crafting!  She certainly has an eye for detail.
To visit Kim, click on the links.  Be sure to leave her some love!


Look for another featured Rose Blossom on September 2nd!

Pin It

5 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

I love this! And what a talented artist to feature for your first featured artwork post!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kim Sparks for being the Featured Artist! Love your card and layout. It's so nice to have you on the Rose Blossom Team.

Lynn said...

Congrats to Kim! Beautiful artwork!

Unknown said...

Wow, Thank you, Brenda for such kind words!!! I love papercrafting and I love the Rose Blossom team!!!!

Marg Van Patten said...

Kim is an inspiration to the team and now everyone can see why! Congrats Kim!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...