Saturday, August 15, 2015

Welcome to the Rose Blossom Artistry Hop!


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  Today we are featuring the brand new Cricut Artistry Collection, and we are excited!   There are 9 of us in the hop, and I hope that you will visit all of them.  You just follow the great big circle, and you will end up back here.  There is some amazing artwork along the way, so I know you are going to enjoy yourself!!

First of all, I want to tell you that if you are wondering what the shapes and images are on the Artistry cartridge, you can visit this blog post.  I have posted all the shapes so that you can see what is involved in this big batch of 700 images.

I made this card using Zoe paper.  The Artistry shapes are the flower, leaves, butterfly, and two banners.  The stamp "you and me" is from one of the Artistry stamps.

Now it's time to move on to Lynn!!  Enjoy your hop!!



Pin It

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is true Brenda Rose "Fabulous"!!!! I love that rose cut! I will have to try it now that I have seen it!

Morgan Vogt said...

I love this card - especially how you worked the Zoe compliments in with the images. Just gorgeous!

Kristine Porter said...

That rose cut is perfectly "you!" You have created an absolutely gorgeous card! You always inspire me with your beautiful creations!

Unknown said...

Wonderfu! Clustering at its finest!

Lynn said...

Beautiful! Perfectly layered. Love the splash of sequins throughout and how you incorporated the complements. I have been hoarding mine, lol. I will just have to order another pack to use on cards.

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous Brenda. I love your rose and the clustering is perfect. Always a joy to see what you have created.

Wild Bluebonnets said...

I love the butterfly! Perfect paper choice!

Barbara said...

Beautiful! Perfectly balanced, as usual!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...